View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 02:28 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by windstorm View Post
Here are Google's results for first page on respective keyword search.

https://imgur.com/a/uA8rR

As you can see, third result is a scraper website. Not to mention other results on page which seem very dubious, xvideos twice with almost same title?? And these results I check them for a while and are still same.

Btw, I've just looked for something mainstream related, some printer software. The 3d result was non working site. Out of 10 results, only 2 results were actually useful, rest were junk. When is Google's AI figuring it out this shit? 2030?

Imagine how much quality traffic is missed because of Google's playing.
Things are much more complicated but still pretty logical after you get into them. They can look random at some point but there is probably an explanation for it. To make it short, I've checked for sexo tube keyword. It has a low competition index and that means no enough quality results for that keyword. This is probably why you are seeing that site ranked high. Just give something more valuable to Google (onsite SEO) and obtain a few links and you will be there on the first page easily.(considering that you already have an established domain)

I believe that a starting point is wrong and that KW is not a good one (money making kw). It is a waste of time to target keyword having "only" 2900 searches per month on google.com (170 on google.co.uk).

Every case should be examined separately if you are seriously working on targeting a keyword. I've just run some more checks on your example keyword sexo tube to see top 10 competition and make a conclusion.

Sites currently ranked from #2 up to#6 don't have SEO techniques applied at all. Their onsite SEO score is total crap, averaging somewhere at 26 or so. The top-ranked ohsextube.com has on page optimization rate at 86.2 plus a good link profile. It is interesting, domain sexotube.com that has a perfect domain name actually has the lowest onsite optimization rate compared to the rest of the top 10 ranked sites at this point (USA google).

As usually, xvideos and xnxx have a good SEO score and they are working on probably every tube word combination out there.

Conclusion: if this keyword is not a part of some bigger plan, I believe it is a waste of time to compete for it. Still, with a site that is is not "just launched a few days ago", with a little work, it should be ranked on the first page.

I don't know if some of the sites ranked your site and was this just a random example.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote