View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 03:47 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You still haven't answered my question on why there are no Islam attacks in countries with no or few Muslims and countries where they are, have a real problem. The more Muslims = more human rights abuses.
i did not answer it because it is a dumb question.

in a country with no cars you will not find car accidents.

from 1960 to today the world population went from 3 billion to over 7 billion.
so it is just a question of a few years til we need to share this planet with more than 10 billion people.

ok maybe not your problem anymore but your kids problem!

all your ideas will lead inevitably to a big war where millions and millions of people get killed. and this will not only be muslim or third word citizens because when this number of 10 billion is reached they will be 10 times more as the westerns are.

the difference between you and me is that you think "i do not care the deluge what comes after me" and i do fucking care the future of our kids.

your solutions are short term but they are producing so much hate that the explosion of this hate will eliminate the western world from this planet.

the one and only way to change that is changing minds, spreading education and donīt answer hate with hate because it will only produce more hate.
and this is NOT a short term process and it will be a hard way.

what you guys simply do not understand is, that you are the tools of the real smart terrorists. they are using YOUR hate to produce more hate under their people.
if you think that their leaders are so stupid that they just throw bombs (what can not eliminate our societies) because they are stupid, than you are completely wrong.
what they want is exactly this hate you are spreading. they want you hate people just for their religion or ethnic (even when they never thought to become a terrorist).
you hate is helping them to create the next generation of terrorists and this is what your small brains do not catch.

YOU are the BEST helpers of terror - YOU are the jihadist producers YOU are the weapons they use against us.

if you did not learn that in your long life it did not make sense that you have been born.