View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:05 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
This discussion went derailed very fast into absolutely unnecessary name calling instead of discussing concepts. However I'll just remark one thing - Islam is one ideology where, as a paradox, resentment to it, as well as apologizing it, has mostly both to do with ignorance.

While many will fear and resent Islam due to the perpetual acts of its followers, and due to its history, they may not know much about its doctrine. However, one can also pretty much guarantee that almost 100 pct. of those outside of Islam apologizing it have equally low, if not even lower knowledge about its doctrine.

What is important to know is that Islam, as codified in its doctrine, is a complete civilization, a complete way of life, including a very much totalitarian political system governing every aspect of life.

To discard it as a "religion" is only how those outside of Islam may see it. Let me give just one simple point for illustration - if you'd define religion as something you can choose or apostate from - that already disqualifies Islam.

You are either born to it (into a family following Islam), you can convert to it, but you can never leave, the penalty for apostasy as codified in the doctrine of Islam is death. Just count those many fatwas asking for death to, often known apostates, such as for example Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
i think there is really NOBODY here what underestimates the danger what comes out of this religion.

i did never speak FOR islam (as i would never speak for any religion) I just see a problem and different solutions.
all solutions i here from people like paul are short term and all logic tells me that this is just making the problem bigger with the time.

so if we do nothing it is a question of time til they eat us alive.

fact is that trying to stop that with hate and power will produce the opposite effect - i hope we can agree at that point.

that logically leads to the fact that it is just a question of time til this oppoite effect have reached that many people that they are able to overrun us.

that means: it is a VERY BAD idea and you do not need many braincells to see that.

I personally know a few muslim in germany and call them friends. i drink bear with them and even eat pork meat together with them.
what i can observe in the past few years on these people (what i really know for a long long time) that they are feeling more and more like strangers in the country where they are born - just because you can see on their ethnic that they are not german.
they start to feel.
they are facing so much hate just for their look that the only chance they have is to meet with other muslim because they do not face hate there.
i am really scared that people like that are one day FORCED to decide for one of the both groups. and for sure they will not decide for the group what hates them.

this is why i say that near to 100% of all past terror attacks in the past 10 years have been created by haters what think they are the supremacist race and do not even have the brain of an aunt.

if one of them even would take the time to look at al jazeera and see the other side of the medal and the information and pictures what this people get to see would possibly understand why it is important to show them that we are not dangerous for them, that we do not want to kill them and that would possibly makes them open to listen.

education is a slow process but the one and only what can work here.