View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:45 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
Certainly know a few people of Turkish or Middle Eastern descent who may technically qualify as Muslim, but show absolutely no signs of being a follower of Islam. The only thing they want is to get on with their lives, they may be as "western" as you and me.

For sure this is a very pitiful and unwanted thing if people fear or avoid them. But what is also important to understand - these so called moderates and secular guys who simply want to get on with their lives, maybe have affection for their secular country and neighbors, would likely also be the first victims if Islam ever gains enough power.

Islam is an authoritative system, there is only one choice - to submit, there's no space for personal choice, under Islamic rule, these so called moderates can be very easily pronounced Takfir (Muslims that don't follow the doctrine and can be treated as Kaffir) and treated as such.
I doubt very much that Thommy knows any Muslims, he probably has some Muslim acquaintances. Knowing someone is a different level.

To be a Muslim one must adhere to what the Quran commands. And that is very well described in your post.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote