View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 02:52 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what you doubt or not is not important.
your problem is that you have such a small brain that you do not even understand the consequences of what you are praising.

1. I am with you when it comes to the definition what islam is.
I really know that this religion (as many others) have no other target as to keep
people stupid and make them slaves without knowing that they are.

so far so good.
So far so good.

Quote:
2. what you are planning to do is keep them outside and let them breed.
let them teach their children the stories of how much we hate them (what is in parts
not even a lie). than wait til they are strong and united (all of them - also the ones
what are far for terrorism now) and then they will come to do what they got teached.
they will kill us all because they are MUCH MUCH MORE.
Until you're prepared to go to the ME and tackle the root of the problem the problem grows. What do you think the chances are of that working? As for allowing them all into the West to educate them. Nice dream. "and you REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS SMART."

Quote:
someone who have such a solution in his mind can not be called smart. he can not even be called educated.
i wonder how you could make a life with your brain if not in a country where costs are so
low that even an unemployed from any other country could live there quite ok.
How would your solution work? Considering changing a complete religions belief is the hardest thing to do.

Quote:
if you would be even a bit smart you would see that the one and only chance we have is to try to spread education to them.
and no we can not do that with them IN THEIR countries because the education would not reach them.
but we can try it with them what are here. and even when we are not successful 100% with each one who got it we have a multiplicator who can possibly change 2 others in his entire life.
If you don't change the way they think in the ME then stop them coming into the West until you have educated those here.

Quote:
i did never say this is a fast process - but it is the ONLY possible way to try what has a 50/50 chance to resolve that without loosing millions of life.

if this 50/50 chance do not work we are fucked anyway !
Not if we keep them out. You might as well say giving in to Hitler and educating Germans from the 40s while they rampage across Europe. Was better than resisting them. You don't educate a lion by putting your head into its mouth. Your solution involves taking a massive risk in the hope it will work.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote