View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:55 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I know from testing, I know because I have studied Google's practices extensively over a long period of time while developing my own search technology.

I also read. In 2008 Google made it clear about Static vs Dynamic pages. They have not changed this advice.

The only benefit a static page would have, if that page does not dynamically load resources because it's pure HTML, is one of page speed. Obviously a plain HTML file will load quicker when served direct from the web server, as opposed to being generated on the fly by a CMS. However page speed is not the only ranking factor when it comes to generating SERPS.

https://moz.com/blog/dynamic-urls-vs...is-still-clear

https://webmasters.googleblog.com/20...atic-urls.html
hmmm did you ever think about CONTENT ???

for what can it be good to list a site what have other contents and links tomorrow.
this is same as you print a telephone book and the numbers change every day.

and the article you have mentioned here is 10 years old - so you had 10 years time to read this part in it:

Quote:
. It's always advisable to use static content with static URLs as much as possible, but in cases where you decide to use dynamic content, you should give us the possibility to analyze your URL structure and not remove information by hiding parameters and making them look static

now imagine that even links in a website are part of their content.

what do you think happens to a static video page when the links there are changing permanently (related content i.e). will this be the SAME page ?

why do you think that you see most of all these new crawlers with category pages as first page and not with dynamic content?

WHY do you think that you see in deeper (but not sharp) searches category pages instead of the mainpage?

even the big tubes who have dynamic content on their startpages have MOSTLY a static category navigation (and THIS is why they rank there and not the dynamic content).

you see - all SEO bullshit and glass ball predictions with no fundamental prove- thatīs why i do not believe in it and look it from the logic position and find the proves.