View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:54 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Meanwhile you refuse to admit your so called "legit" news sources arent misleading you and cashing in on your need to hate people not like you... Have you even just sat down and counted how many times they say "liberal" or blame liberals for something in an hour on Fox News?

Go to CNN your claimed fake news source and tell me how many times they blame a consertive in an hour compared to Fox news blaming a liberal.. Meanwhile, you proclaim you know the truth... Its like a sickness with you righties, you always have this need to feel superior than everyone else.. Meanwhile you are usually the least informed on issues as a group..

Your so called news sources take advantage of you and feed you hate, because they know its what you want to hear, just so they can dish out big pharma ads at you for massive profits..
stop the MIND READING ASAP! I do not think about any of the stuff you have just mentioned, you are having an argument with your self to validate some point that is actually irrelevant to me. my personal opinion is that you have been damaged due to your innate inborn sensitivity as a person by the constant hostile attacks by the media.

just confront the fact that you are NOT a mind reader, like a GFY intervention? you know? get some sanity back in your life... or in your life whatever the case may be

FYI: and this goes out to everybody if you are in a relationship that hurts you are being manipulated. you get angry when you watch the news? that's what the news is designed for... you are being manipulated