View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 08:21 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
I believe it?s not legal to use another address. Location of the records must be accurate. As Michael says, it depends on your precise role as to your obligation under the law. (If they come for the records, they have to be where you say they are. Go back through the old, old, old threads and you?ll get an education).

I?ve seen videos where some segments were produced by others and list the Custodian of Records as others, but they hopefully maintain a copy of documents.

My productions were r-rated and I didn?t list a CoR. But I had a plan to give my videographer the original records and list him, for a fee, if I ventured further.

A coma stopped further production.

18 USC 2257 is one of those laws they only dig out now and then. They look at the pro market when there is another huge market out there. IMHO
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote