View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 06:10 PM  
gnawledge
confirmed loser

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
I just got back from New Zealand and had an interesting conversation with a friends daughters and their friends who are planning their overseas experience ( The BIG OE)

I mentioned to them that they should look at getting green cards because Trump was likely to clamp down on countries he didn't like and make it easier for countries like NZ.

To which I got an eye roll and a "Why the fuck would we want to go there" reply.
Trump need's to learn he has changed your international name from America to.. "the fucking yanks"

The BIG OE is like a rite of passage thing in NZ, Gap year in the UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_experience

And I think that will be the problem, people from decent countries don't want to go to the USA, too much gun crime, crazy leader, over the top entry security. Certainly not a country your kids go to work and the parents sleep well at night.

Nice story, I respect it. But I couldn?t give a flying fuck about Kiwis and their pompous attitudes. They think everything sucks in comparison to their land.

I also don?t care if people don?t want to come here. It?s too populated anyway.
gnawledge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote