View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 08:16 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
ok this argument is childish... who cares if you have a few friends who are illegals? That doesn't make you an authority on the politics involved. I can't start going around saying that I have a deep understanding of the blacklivesmatter movement because I have a black neighbour.

Where do you come up with these arguments anyway? you are getting into markham territory these days...
that's interesting, the truth finally seeps out of you; who fucking cares about them. bingo! I'm saying that I do NOT feel responsible for the people south of the US border, it is NOT the responsibility of the UNITED STATES to care for them, it is the GOVERNMENT of the MEXICO that is responsible for the Mexican citizens, NOT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

is that concept a bit too elusive for you? the government of Mexico is hostile to human life... every latin I know would go home tomorrow if they could survive it. yop0u just keep running your mouth about a fucking wall that will do NOTHING to stop the people of Mexico being stripped of their dignity and forced to sneak out of their country and come here just to be abused and humiliated.

what the fuck is wrong with you? putting the wall up going to get the assholes in Mexico to stop murdering their population? or it's running your piehole about nothing going to solve the issue? that's what I'm the fuck I'm on about. people are having terrible lives and you guys talk about shit.
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote