View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 08:37 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
I guess it's a good sign for Trump that the libs here are getting so desperate they're criticizing his spelling and grammar on Twitter.
I haven't identified as "lib" and rarely post on politics. But his tweet is an embarrassment to the USA. Bad enough he has free time to watch tv, pays people to run to McDonald's and calls countries shitholes, he freely posts on a Twitter making ridiculous posts. He makes our educational system look very bad. Big businessman can't spell??? Fancy college education but posts and talks like he's from a poor upbringing?

No one is perfect. Dan Quayle still gets mentioned when talk about dumb politicians is around. But we expect the POTUS to be above the average Joe.

I'm very familiar with Trump and his affairs, back door deals, marriages and more. I read the New York Post daily in the days of Marla Maples, Ivanka, and questionable transactions. I'm sure New England folks remember if they were around in the late 70's and early 80's. Some I was too young to understand and the Internet wasn't around but I asked my parents and got honest answers. Tainted, yeah, but the gist of it was there.

Our country needs the man to stop taunting North Korea with insults, referring to countries as shitholes unless all-white, and pay attention to our economy, job creation, highways, terrorists and being a country we can be proud of.

Three more years and one week. Will we survive!?
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote