View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 03:06 AM  
druid66
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope - there have been terror attacks long before - but your conclusion is wrong because you are talking about europe and do not see the whole world.

letīs say it like this: 30 years ago there have not been that much broken mobile phones in europe as now - and i am pretty sure that since the netherlands lost the final in 2010 against spain in the football WC there are even more broken mobile phones.

so following your logic the netherlands are responsable for broken mobile phones.

the number of terror attacks WORLDWIDE is dramatically increasing since bush went into iraq. that means even when there are still not more attacks than 0,1 % are happening in europe that there are automatically more attacks there.

and YES the refugee crisis brought also a number of people what should not be here but this is a circumstance what should not blame the majority of the refugees who are NOT terrorists. this is also caused by the NUMBER of people and not on the percentage of terrorists inside this group.

you know HOW many deadly problems we have on this planet when we exclude terror?
letīs talk about drugs, letīs talk about AIDS letīs talk about other imported crimes what are killing THOUSANDS of people every fucking day in europe.
if you do not want that you have to make a wall around your country - stop all flights, cars and ships in and out and stop to negotiate with other countries and you will be fine.
welcome to stone age !

you guys have the talent not to see the whole thing. you have the idea that one group of people is responsable for all and everything and you forget that we indeed have MUCH bigger problems we are used to live with already.
you also forget that the problem you want to resolve is getting bigger if you cut them off and donīt even try to change something. you mismatch cause and effect in all and everything no matter if it is regards to economy or humanity.
farseeing is not your talent but this is what we need in this case.
and this is why we do NOT NEED silly ideas from people who think that their own misfortune is made by others as themselves.
not to mention biggest disease of all: religion.
since christianity becomes legal in europe it brings mass murderings, genocides, crusades, wars and many more.
i did my reading and i can support my opinion with historical facts if someone wanna argue.
religion is worse shit ever.