View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 04:58 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Are you referring to the number of terrorist attacks in the West or those in the ME?

The ME ones have been going on for a lot longer. Remember Israel had to put up a wall, that works fine, to reduce the problem.
says WHO ???

A Look at the Israeli West Bank Barrier Wall

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

At least check Google to see if your logic isn't bullshit.
i think YOU should do that because than you would see that the number of terror attacks WORLDWIDE increased a lot.

worldwide means: in every country and that includes europe and NO WALL will stop that - it will make the hate bigger AND WITH THE HATE THE PROBLEM !

where do you think the MOST europeans and US citizens where killed - NO it is NOT in THEIR countries !!!

have you seen an ISIS beheading video what was made in Germany or in the US or any other part of the western world ???

they have been even killed in turkey because terrorists hate turks. WHAT A FUCK shall turkey do??? a muslim ban for a muslim country ????

you are SOOO FUCKING FAR from any reality and your logic seems to be on holidays.

if you want to hide yourself in your bedroom than do it. but it is not a solution for people who want a free world with free travel and free people.
bring all europeans all americans and all westerns OUT from all this countries and you will see how fast the worlds economy breaks in pieces.

you can not even think from 11.59 am to noon - so stop to try think and finding solutions - you are incapable for this task.