View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 07:32 AM  
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony286 View Post
Bingo ! Take two or three CEOs out in cuffs for hiring illegals and watch it drop like a rock.
I can see why you would think that might work but it was tried and it didnt because the people who hire them do so through legitimate subcontractors, you want a roof on your house you call a roofing company that company calls one of its subcontractors who calls its subcontractor for roofing labor. Truth is Im not terribly concerned with illegals who come here and work, they are actually contributing millions into social security and helping to keep it afloat. My concern is people who come here and contribute nothing or simply take.

I will trade a leech on society for someone willing to work for what they get any day.

And in spite of his crude way of saying it, which I have no problem with really, Trump is right...why is it the Democrats want to bring in the dregs of society, why arent we focusing on bringing in people who have something to contribute?

OK Im off that soapbox

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote