View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 08:46 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I think that not only do "many people" NOT say that...I don't think that ANY sane human being would sell a home in a civilized country to move to a country that is disease-ridden, backwards, primitive, and crime ridden like Haiti.

Nope. No way I'd sell a primo piece of real estate in the U.S. (or any civilized country) to move to Haiti.
Can you imagine where a person would end up? You'd be living in a "green zone" type environment for white people with armed guards.

If I got "tired of my home country"...then I'd move to somewhere nice. Not a shithole.

And nobody said anything about living in a cheaper country. That's fine...but a shithole like Haiti or some of those war-torn African nations where daily bloodbaths occur? Fuck no.
i said "Maybe not exactly to Haiti, but to other poorer countries"
Usually such countries offer more freedom in daily life than those "developed" ones...
as for Haiti, yeah, I agree that's shithole. But even if you would be crazy enough (why ? if you have 2 times more civilised neighbour with the same weather and laid back atmosphere on the same island) to live there, it wouldn't be that bad man. Just outside big city (the capital), its all quiet there. Some small town or village... the people would get used to you after some time. and you would become a part of society. its not Iraq/Syria/Somalia - actually I have some friends who also lived in said countries for some time and they were ok more or less
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote