View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 11:00 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
so that means you agree that people donīt get education but can vote with this mind ?
So all Americans can vote. They all get an education.

Quote:
in parts correct

but they missunderstood a situation what was majorly caused by the worldwide economy because they where not smart enough to know that and voted for the one who told them he can fix it.

germans in that time have been that underinformed that the majority did not even KNOW after WW1 that germany lost the war.

they did not understand nothing of what is happening in the world and thatīs why they called for the big liberator without a clue what they have done.

also the economy hype AFTER WW2 was caused by this war. when you destroy all you have to build it up again - logic or not ?
They were not underinformed about their living conditions. Hitler rebuilt the economy on borrowed money. When lenders stopped lending he had no other course but to go to war. The biggest reason for WW2 was the world's reaction to Germany rearming. People like you said peace, appeasement and anything but face the fact that a very grave threat was building unstoppable armed forces. While peace-loving idiots ignored him.

Quote:
believe me about THIS subject I know 1000 times more as you will ever know.
You know your own twisted logic.

Quote:
I grew up in a country what was blamed for that and still my generation - what was not even born than - is still blamed.
I tried all my life to understand that and I think that there is NOTHING out there what I did not read or observe.

and every SMART german you will ask you will get the same answer. only the undereducated and always yesterday guys will give you another answer. but i am pretty sure that you do NOT want to hear this answer because you are english and JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ENGLISH YOU ARE THEIR ENEMY - and if they CAN they would hang you to the next tree. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BREED !!!!!

what you proclaim here is the "dictatorship of the proletarians" - what is not your invention but that of marx and engels - and we all see where it had lead to.

dictatorship of the proletarians means nothing else than the dictatorship of the dumbs who THINK that they made the right decision and will find it out after their ass is grilled.

all human crisis in the world were caused by under educated, incompetent stupids giving the power to an idiot who knew how to handle under educated, incompetent stupids.
So where are you forces to counteract a Russian invasion?

If the uneducated don't get to run things, how can we cause any problems? My god your stupid. You don't even read and check what you post. I continually prove you wrong.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote