View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:27 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So all Americans can vote. They all get an education.

They were not underinformed about their living conditions. Hitler rebuilt the economy on borrowed money. When lenders stopped lending he had no other course but to go to war. The biggest reason for WW2 was the world's reaction to Germany rearming. People like you said peace, appeasement and anything but face the fact that a very grave threat was building unstoppable armed forces. While peace-loving idiots ignored him.

You know your own twisted logic.

So where are you forces to counteract a Russian invasion?

If the uneducated don't get to run things, how can we cause any problems? My god your stupid. You don't even read and check what you post. I continually prove you wrong.
you're just a hopeless case it makes no sense to answer anything because I'm not sure if I should attribute your stupidity to your senility or because you're just a born idiot.

i really hope it is just the first case and hope also that everyone here will excuse it for that reason.

I really tried to get to the bottom of your thoughts (and the thoughts of the other white supremacists here) - even if they are so incomprehensible. but all I could find was unspeakable stupidity.

but all i can say is that you are belonging to a generation (or race?) of stupids what better never have be born.
it is unbelievable how you guys are ignoring the truth and logic in your ways of thing what are similar to REAL mental sick people.

ok you have the right to be mentally sick - you are in the age where that can be excused.
but you are NOT and idol for the smart ones. you are not even an idol for the old ones (i am not so much younger as you are ) you are and idol of the STUPID ones - who are not able to think by them self. you ale´ways need someone to think for you - but you picked the wrong one.
never mind - history will not give a flying fuck!