View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 09:44 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
why Poles are fucking run away to Germany, England or the Netherlands, USA, maybe they also don't want migrants from Poland?
some of them want them, some of them don't want, some of them are neutral. Usually those that don't want are somehow fucked because of migration and they become poorer.
Let's take example here: I don't own property in Poland, if I would like to live there (sometimes a man needs a change.... ha ha), I would have to rent something there, "thanks" to 2 mln Ukrainians in Poland and "thanks" to overall shitty market of flats in Poland (not enough of them to rent), in last 2-3 years, the flats to rent went up around 30 % in PL. What can I do ? I just don't live there, as overall it doesn't make sense ...I guess that similar situation is in UK, especially London..."thanks" to milions of excommie bloc migrants in there (1 ? 2 mln of Poles ? ), prices of rent are unbearable for many British citizens. There is also other option of course (which is not always easy) - make more money, and live wherever you want. Don't care about prices in Manhattan, Tokyo or Zurich. Just make thousands and live easily wherver you want

Quote:
maybe for a spanish people a typical pole is something worse than a nigga from africa?
actually probably not. Spaniards are one of the most friendlest people in Europe, used to migrate and used to be multicultural...but even if they do some "classifications", I guess that Poles would be somewhere around (between?) Germans, Russians and Romanians. The first ones because they are not as laid back and disorganised as Spanish, the last two , because they (Poles) are NOT THAT organised and serious like Germans

Code:
Why all Poles think they are the masters of the world?
it's simple. Because they are chosen nation !
Together with Israel, Serbia and maybe Venezuela. Everybody did hurt them in the last centuries, so they are "special" and "chosen".

Code:
Then Polexit, fucking NOW!

go east, together in Belarus and Russia. Or maybe mantain special status like UK, and be the BIGGEST friend of USA in Europe

Code:
Dirty Poles are cheating the social system in England!
some of them probably yes. Not sure about stats, but I think that overall they are people with work ethics, probably better than some of the "warm-countries" nations.

Code:
fucking propaganda from the polish government media. Poland never do Poland never do, Poland never do.
chosen nation ! and chosen, hurt nation, has to stand together around its LEADER and government. Just like Russians have to stand around VLAD and Venezuelans around senor "Mature". The world outside is dangerous, there are conspiracies around against chosen nation, so its better to stand inside the country around the same people like you.

Quote:
But before the WW2 in Poland was a racist country. To be clear guys learn something about Poland "Ghetto benches"
being RACIST and XENOPHOBIC is a natural thing for all animals. Territorial animals, I should add. But people have also something like abstract minds and they can choose their fate, make decisions REGARDLESS of their animal nature
btw. what I do know about for example cats, that even if some of them hate each other and the new animal enters the territory, sometimes, after some time, if they are "forced" to live in the same terrain, they start to accept each other. Some of them of course ...
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote