View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 06:12 PM  
TTiger
Confirmed User

Want to start an Adult Webcam Studio! Advice Needed!

Hey,

I`m seriously thinking about setting up my own adult webcam studio but im looking for the best thing to do, just selling the content to a webcam network or just rent the room and connect the models to a webcam network like chaturbate

I live in quebec, Canada we have lots of beautiful girls around here and im already working for many years in strip club industry so i know a lots of girls who would like to work for me.
So is webcam studio is a good place to invest money? where do i start? i mean i know i need the room and setup the studios, but when all the studios is setup what do i do?

Has anybody done this kind of a business here or has some good pointers? I can build a webpage for each models and a main landing page for the studio with off course refferal links

Apart from this only thing thats left to do is signing up to the webcam pages as a studio. But i dont how it work to share money, paid the girls, get the share money for myself etc..

So if you have any recommendations or advice on any part of this process then it would be very appreciated!