View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:15 AM  
RandyRandy
Clips still sell!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophyDavis View Post
Hey everyone,

I was just curious of Clips4Sale, do you guys know what the deal is with it? I'm thinking of opening an account pretty soon, but not sure if it's worth it.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Should I, shouldn't I??

Absolutely you should. Especially if you already have content. Write good descriptions, put clips in multiple categories and see what sells. Let people know if you're available for custom work. Hopefully you'll get a few people who are smitten with you and will give you a lot of work until they're smitten with someone else. Make the custom clips non-exclusive and then work them into your catalog for the general public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
My clip store hasn't been touched since 2013 yet still makes a few sales each month for zero effort. Spend a few mins now then you can forget about it if you like. Its the gift that keeps giving.
Same for me - haven't touched it since 2013 and have the payout set high. It's nice getting a chunk of "found money" a couple times a year.
RandyRandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote