View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 11:20 AM  
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
what time and effort? You sign up, you link your sites and upload your content. None of the top selling producers are anything that bizarre so not sure where you dug up that nonsense.

If you have generalized nameless videos with no particular theme yeah, I don't see how that would work as well, especially these days, but if you have something to market specifically like Sophy seems to, what does she have to lose?
Writing GOOD titles, GOOD descriptions, GOOD tags for each clip and finally.. waiting till that ancient server finishes uploading of Full HD scenes.

I have tried hairy, amateur, sex toys and even pissing.. not worth MY TIME and effort at all... If you find it cool to earn 4 bucks per scene then sure, go for it.. ROFL.

+ the competition is enormous. There are studios with several thousand scenes uploaded.

And yes, glamour solo girls sites are exactly that mainstream niche that I doubt would do well.. That site is good for weirdos selling stuff like "fugly obese chicks fucking dudes in pantyhose with anal toys" and similiar things.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote