View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 12:54 PM  
clipper
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
I sold it all over a week ago Pretty good timing. I'm waiting for it to bottom out and will buy a bunch again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I cashed out like an absolute boss about a week ago waiting for 2 events:

the 26th when everybody thought the futures contracts would expite
the 31st when the futures contracts actually expired

as things stand I am hesitant to enter the market again because I think the dip is not over...the fucking weekend is coming and I doubt the dip will be over by tomorrow...will have to wait until monday to enter the market again because my faggot exchanger does not work on the weekends...

in any case I will do some sweeeeet shopping at discounted prices when the shit settles...
Just out of curiosity, what did you guys buy your coins for vs. what you sold them for weeks ago during the recent decline?

Me personally, not having a huge stake in crypto at the moment (a few k invested into btc @ 889$ per coin that ive just been sitting on ever since) I am just going to wait it out... Either way my return on the original $2000 spent is considerable, unless god forbid the bubble bursts back down to pennies on the dollar...

If you have the extra cash to invest, I would say get some coin now while its cheap & hopefully cash in on another wind up