Thread: Business Cam Whitelabels
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 08:24 AM  
CamTraffic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
You're being paranoid. Only Cambuilders name, address and phone number are used for WHOIS. White label domains stay in your account at your registrar. You DO NOT need to transfer or push white label domains to their account. You also continue using your email address for WHOIS, so you maintain full control over your domains. Since your domains are in your account, they don't possess them and can't possibly keep them. If your domains are locked with your email address, there's nothing to worry about. And yes, I've got many good domains with them.

I completely agree with kjs that Streamate / Cambuilder is a rock solid program.
I am just going to leave this here...

Quote:
Please note that if your white label is not using the standalone Lifetime Revenue Share plan, you must transfer ownership of your domain to Cambuilder in order to get paid. For additional information, please refer to the item "How do I transfer my domain to Cambuilder?" in the FAQ.

CamTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote