View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 04:38 AM  
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
that's exactly what i'm always thinking... it's just some mass media molded pop artist with boring songs and huge props like a fucking musical.

Their music is always shit, the shows are childish acting pieces for kids. And don't even get me started on the shallow retards talking about commercials of all things, how stupid can you be

When we have a world cup, you know how much people like and talk about commercials? Zero. You know how much people care about crap music or shows before the game or in half time? Zero. I find it incredible that the marketing machine behind the superbowl has been so extremely succesful in making people care about all that shit that doesn't have anything to do with the game.
Deliberately watching advertisements because you want to see them. What is this, the 50s when commercials were brand new?
Heard on the radio earlier yest, that the 1/2 time show got it's start, it's roots, because one year they had it and it got better ratings then the game. You are so right about the comparison , to soccer

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote