Thread: cho·la
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 01:26 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyBunny View Post
She is very cute but thats not a chola. Girls are cholitas. Still, that is not her. She is a hot and very adorable wannabe. A cholita has the gang tat she is affiliated with on her body. Does she have that? I know this because I was shooting a cholita in echo park a few years back. She said she felt like some cock and told me to fuck her. I brushed her hair aside, cause I was fucking her doggy-style and she had "18th Street Gang" tat on the top of her back. I was VERY polite to her from then on. She pulled up in a white Benz.
nope, you are not in close enough to the culture. you are spouting LA times bigotry bro...

shooting in 'echo park' one time and fucking a gang banger ani't living with the culture for 45 years like me. I grew up with them...and when a model flat out tells me she a chola... wtf right? ,as soon a girl starts talking you know if she's a chola, and that girl is full on chola...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote