View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 06:38 AM  
Dirty Dane
Sick Fuck

Industry Role:
That sounds, at least for me, a bit confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
Now Paxum is purchasing and directly paying your affiliate invoices for US businesses. You shouldn't have to change anything.
Normally, affiliates do not send an invoice (request for money) to their sponsors through Paxum. But the sponsor takes the initiative based on a system outside Paxum, and send the payout through Paxum or by other methods. Or, is this process incorporated somehow, which I am not aware of? Some affiliate programs or individual contracts may require the affiliate to send invoices through Paxum, but I have never seen such affiliate programs.

Quote:
All accounts that have no transactions for more then 180 days, will be charged $5.00 USD per month dormant account fee.
What is meant by transaction here? Is an incoming payment a transaction, and is a transfer from pocket to card/bank a transaction? Or is transactions only outgoing payments to other accounts?
Dirty Dane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote