View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:06 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Ruth,
You may want to tell your Indian verification team to ease up on requesting pictures of document over every move we make. I uploaded 12 different pictures in the past. Added bank account and asshat49 asked me for un-cropped picture of my ID. I told him to find one among the other 12 he already had. Nope, he still wanted new one.
Its like they get off on reviewing those pictures. And funny thing is that asshat38 will say "OK, I will submit you request to proper team" and day later asshat41 will come in with "new pictures neeeded" message. I have my passport in safety box at the bank and really egt annoyed by this. Soon they will be asking for videos of me jumping up and down holding my ID and screaming "Happy Diwali". F this. I'm moving back to Payoneer.
If you think paxum is anal with verification, try to deal with paypal
Out of 4 ewallets which i tried, payoneer,paypal,skrill and paxum, skrill is least hassle when it comes to verification.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote