View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:41 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
The only ones who regularly and bitterly wish people dead on here are all in the Trump-meltdown-club.
yes, there is an undeniable trend in that direction... I noticed something interesting the other day. myself and the people I associate with, we are all trying to change ourselves to be better people.

the libbys seems to think everyone needs to change EXCEPT them... it's weird to me. they hate god too for some reason.

look at this logic about accepting god:

we all know that a positive outlook will improve your life. so basing your life on a positive assumption will be beneficial to manifesting a more positive life. I accept god, positive assumption.

we also know that basing your life on the negative can have detrimental effects on your life. basing your life on the negative assumption 'there is NO god' negative assumptions.

this is only going to manifest more negative in your life because the root assumption for your life is based on the negative 'there is NO'

makes a weird kinda sense, doesn't it?.

Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote