View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:19 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
See this is the difference between the left and the right.. I never liked Bush but I had no issues saying he did something right if he did do something right. Same with Trump.. There isn't a lot I think he's done right but I've said before and I still stand by it, that I'm in wait and see mode on the tax cuts..

I do see a lot of issues with the tax cuts and I think they will put us in massive debt, BUT it's obvious several big companies have given bonuses and are reinvesting money some from outside the US.

Because of that I'm willing to hold final judgement on the tax cut to see how things play out over the next year.

Meanwhile, I used to ask the many right wingers this forum to say something good about Obama.. Never, not once would any of the right wing nutters say anything at all good positive about Obama..

The right wing is 100% team politics and rotten to the core.. They are all brainwashed nutters just at varying degrees of mentally ill..
I am an Independant. I vote for who I believe is the right person.

I don't believe I voted for Bush, but I supported him once in office. But not Trump. He is completely and utterly unqualified to work politics, no less being the President. It's stunning that he was voted into office. It's almost like every decision he makes is the wrong decision - like he does the opposite of what needs to be done.

And still people fall for this.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote