View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 04:17 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Dutch foreign minister fucks off after lie to demonize Russia for propaganda purposes is exposed.

LOL

Dutch foreign minister quits after lying about Putin meeting - ABC News

Straight from my own lying and scamming government, executing the damaging destructive agenda people like Merkel and Clinton are also slaves of.

In 2016 he said he was at a meeting with Putin and others, where Putin said "I want to have a greater Russia including Ukraine and several other countries, oh and Kazachstan is nice to have as well."

But... he was never at this meeting.
His former employer, a Shell CEO was (hey look, politicians with links to huge oil corporations, surprising!)

And this Shell CEO said that Putin was talking about Russia in a historic sense, so this minister deliberately twisted, fantasized and fabricated it into a story to attack Russia.

Anyone with a brain asks themselves, "ok but why?"
To spread anti Russia propaganda. The Ukraine referendum was alive and kicking. The people needed to be molded and brainwashed. And as we can also see what is happening in the US, there is an organized agenda covering the whole western world since about 2015 that Russia has to be the boogeyman again. The way the US media is mentioning Russia at least once every single day for a year straight, is to outsiders Idiocracy-level funnny, but it is reality for for example CNN.. and the scary thing is people do get influenced from it.

And don't start with 'yes but Russia did this and that'. Sure. But that's not the point. Can you see what is going on? Will some people finally wake up who are still sleeping?
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote