View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:52 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I've said this on GFY time and time again... This is a Russian problem and we need to let Russia handle it. The United States needs to stay out of this.
This is not a Russian problem. This is a Putin's problem. The man who can do nothing to the Russian economics makes a circus of Syria. He is an old idiot and that's his pre-death senility game. As about the guys killed there, so they are mercenaries. I have a zero commiseration to them. According to the Russian criminal code (article 359) - they are criminals and they have to serve up to 7 years in prison for everything that they did in Syria.

Putin is not a Russian. He is a Jew. I'm not an antisemite and I also have some Jewish blood in my veins (yes, my grandmother was a Jew). So once again, Putin is not a Russian and he does not work for the interests of the Russian Federation. Let's put a fat PERIOD here.

Everybody here knows who his real masters are.