View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:32 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So post information that shows I'm wrong. Importing low skilled migrants is detrimental to the economy of a country. Now prove me wrong.
immigrants are a red herring...most immigrants have a job...even low skilled ones...brits do not like employing brits...you are a prime example...brits like cheap labor and foreign cheap shit...again, you are a prime example...

nobody put a gun to your head and made you employ low skilled cheap non-brits...you were more than happy to do it...you did not give 2 fucks...

its brits that are the problem not the cheap labor...its just a simple question of supply meeting demand...

do you know what nobody wants? expensive europeans <---bitter truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

Islam has been at war with itself and non-Islamic countries since the reign of Mohammed. Now prove me wrong.

dude you are british...there are only 22 countries in the world your country has not invaded...for real, muslims are much much more peaceful and you guys are not even in the same category...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Kingdom