View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 03:35 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
immigrants are a red herring...most immigrants have a job...even low skilled ones...brits do not like employing brits...you are a prime example...brits like cheap labor and foreign cheap shit...again, you are a prime example...

nobody put a gun to your head and made you employ low skilled cheap non-brits...you were more than happy to do it...you did not give 2 fucks...

its brits that are the problem not the cheap labor...its just a simple question of supply meeting demand...

do you know what nobody wants? expensive europeans <---bitter truth...
Do you know what I paid for a days modelling? No so shut the fuck up. Czech girls are prettier than British. That's why I moved.

Quote:
dude you are british...there are only 22 countries in the world your country has not invaded...for real, muslims are much much more peaceful and you guys are not even in the same category...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Kingdom
That doesn't answer my question. So I guess you agree with me.

Why did Serbia attack Bosnia? Was it for reasons dating back to the Ottoman Empire and their occupation of the Balkans?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote