View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:24 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Do you know what I paid for a days modelling? No so shut the fuck up. Czech girls are prettier than British. That's why I moved.
you paid 12 euros literally...we saw your model release somebody posted it...you moved because you hate employing expensive labor...it is obvious there is no need to deny it...

it was not the immigrants it was the paul markhams...employ 3rd world, buy 3rd world...you are like trump and his made in china MAGA hat...but illegal immigrants are somehow to blame

only westerners are to blame and nobody else...greed paul...GREED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
That doesn't answer my question. So I guess you agree with me.

Why did Serbia attack Bosnia? Was it for reasons dating back to the Ottoman Empire and their occupation of the Balkans?
dude a brit pointing the finger at somebody over invasion whilst his country invaded MOTHERFUCKING 171 COUNTRIES HEEEEEELOOOOOOOO!

thats a LOT...small violent island...full of opium pushers...before the USA was the USA you guys were the USA...always eating shit