View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 11:51 AM  
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
And this is a true, you need test it all, my traffic completely don't convert bongacash, i don't even get a ratio something like a 80 user registration in chaturbate to 1 bonga users. I recommend to test all good cam affiliate chose maximum 3 and promote.

No, they don't have a white label. I don't user whitelabels i prefer create my site with API. I don't think original white labels like bonga o chaturbate are good to promote. I think is better to promote main brand with have always better own promotion including professional logotype and brand name, i think more users are happy to spend money on chaturbate.com not a white-label called "freeteensexcams.com" or other .

yeap this is a point! you know where to look conversion.
People should definitely not use white labels. I was promoting a CB white label and discovered that most or some of the top active cam girls were blocking/removing theirself from my white label. I clicked on their link in my whitelabel and they blocked it but I went to CB and they were on their. If they did it to me, they will do it to others.
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote