View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 05:31 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Early 1996 the BBFC turned my life upside down. Late in 1997, my life got turned over again. It was October and I was looking forward to Christmas/New Year in the States with family when the doorbell rang and I met a cute young Czech girl. She was 20 I was 47.

She had come for a casting and I was immediately struck by how cheeky she was, so I made her a cup of tea. We got chatting and I discovered she was doing this work to raise enough money to go home and with a bit of money in her pocket. I told her what I was shooting, solo, Girl/Girl and Boy/Girl, the money, hours and so forth. Then asked her what she wanted to do, she said anything.

Took her into the studio, asked her to undress and took some pics of her. She had a passport so I did 30 for the magazines' Readers Wives section. At the end, I said well done and she asked if there was anything else I wanted with that cheeky smile of hers. So I walked over to the bed and ....................

One year later we were married and we are now approaching our Platinum wedding anniversary.

More later on the changes, she made to my life.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote