View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 11:28 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
To be honest, I could be wrong to some degree, obviously I don't analyze each thing you come out with, you'd know better. However if there is a change, it can't be major enough for me to notice. It wasn't long ago I worked with a couple models you had worked with not too long before that, so I had gone through the content you shot of them to see what looks they've done... "Shelly Lee", "Tahlia Paris", etc

and the content was the same old generic fireplace, bedroom, eyes ALWAYS on camera, always same expression, traditional model poses, lingerie (girls haven't worn lingerie in decades), makeup to make them appear 20 years older. These girls are insanely pretty and actually look 19-20 in person. They are made out to look like 28 year old glam models from the 80s. Perhaps you have changed to more bright and white based rooms, i have no idea where the changes are being made but from the sets I have seen... the changes aren't major

Perhaps you could clarify, like i said, i'm not saying im 100 percent correct here and there could be an explanation.