View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 08:16 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Let me help you
1) New York Times - far left liberal news source who has been at war with Trump and with whom Trump has been attacking since the primaries... and who have been fighting back and forth like 2 12 year olds for a many years.

2) CNBC - straight business news without political leanings.

It should be fucking obvious even to even the dumbest photographer why it wasn't "mentioned in the other article".

Did that "statement" from a bunch of professional word benders suggest defending their law firm in any way suggest that he was fired or otherwise let go or say anything at all to dispute the fact that he resigned?

Did the article in any way support the thread title as being fact?

Of course not.

Do you sniveling bitches give a shit what is true and what the facts are if they don't fully support your far left liberal narratives?

Of course not.

Trump deserves all the flack he gets but you fucking morons have gone so far off the rails with your baseless, factless and twisted emotional ranting day in and day out that it's scary.

And i'm American you smug jerk off.
lol - you surely have a way with words - can you also do without personal insults or did I ask that the last time already? Cause then I know the answer now.

and sorry for thinking you are not American - must have been the whole Russia talk back then when you were arguing with Markham all the time.

Besides that: I really don't care what you think of me, yell at me or whatever. I will keep posting whatever I want and as long as I want.

But you might want to look into some stress relief, that doesn't sound healthy
MaDalton is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote