View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 11:32 AM  
CamTraffic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
Never got the email.

I've got a dedicated server that has handled more traffic than that in the past so it has nothing to do with how much you were sending.

I have bought traffic from many sources and some may have bots but I've never had my sites go down and my host, who are extremely knowledgeable in their field and have been doing their job for over 15 years, told me that most traffic were bots from China.

MOST traffic were bots from China ... I'm repeating that because that was the cause of my server problems. NOT the amount of traffic that came my way.

Once again ... my server has handled more traffic than what you've sent me and has had no issues.

So you're saying that your traffic is superior to most network traffic? My experience with them and you is the opposite. Your traffic had an adverse effect on my servers and had to be stopped, their traffic caused me no issues at all (again with higher volumes than what you've sent).

What does it matter how many days or hits have been delivered? If they're all (or mostly) bots from China, you've sold me a fraudulent product!

I don't believe that any of them were real, so what does it matter.

I am the ONLY one to write a review of your traffic. Nobody else in either of your threads has said anything, hence the reason why I bought.

And about the money, I don't care anymore. Keep it. Hopefully others will be able to ask you more detailed questions about your traffic because of my review before buying. I'd rather put this hassle behind me.
Thanks for taking one for the team

KWFinder is the only keyword tool in the universe you will ever need. Seriously

CamTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote