View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 02:05 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Your argument might be worth something if that's all there was to it. You've forgot about the 1000s of kids that get disfigured by them or the 30,000 pets and livestock that also get killed by them.
and your argument might be worth something if you included how many people and pets americans kill and disfigure...considering the white man out-murders pitbuls easily, I am willing to bet white man also wins this one...

I am not addressing your desperate-for-clicks journalist figures until you give me stats for how much white boys disfigure/attack per year...lets start with USIS and their 25.000 bombs/year, even though it is just the tip of the iceberg...and yes, USIS counts...it is so deep in your culture that it would not be fair to ignore what you continuously do to your fellow human beings

now either you got some figures, or you go back under the semen waterfall with the rest of the semen chuggers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
or if he actually, you know, gave a crap about pit bulls.

my pitbull was the kindest, sweetest soul ever to walk the earth...he adored our cat and was bossed around by her all the time...the cat used him as a pillow and he was happy when she did...

a dog is what you make of it...just like a human...any living being can be turned in to a killer with sufficient abuse or neglect...