View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 06:15 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
You couldn't be more incorrect. I see both sides of our political parties. Some issues I agree with and some I do not.
As do I.

Quote:
Being a United States citizen, did you get that ? 'A United States Citizen' - I do have the luxury of being opinionated on any political topic I chose.
As an outsider, I can see all sides. And as your closest neighbour and partner in trade & culture, I too can have that same luxury of opinion and freedom of expression.

Quote:
What amazes me is, you being from Montreal (moan-ree-all) constantly ridiculing our government when you do not reside here in the States.
I'll say it again - please read it this time and try to understand.

1. I, as your closest neighbour and partner in trade & culture, care what happens to you.

2. What Donald Trump says and does, affects the whole world.

3. And again as your closest neighbour, we see facism taking over your country. We see you throwing everything you hold dear such as freedom and democracy right out the window.

Instead of getting mad at me and fighting with me and other Canadians about this, try to see it from our point of view instead.

Quote:
A great example is you creating this topic. What does a Congressional Oversight Hearing / text message from a United States Federal Agent have to do with you / Montreal or Canada ?
If the Russians tipped the scales in your election to help Trump win (or even to help Hillary win), it has everything to do with us. It means that your democracy and freedom were attacked (and we care about that), and it means that Canada could be next (we really care about that).

Quote:
This is yet another great example (as you responded I am blind) of defend anyone, whether it's criminal or ethics violations as long as Trump is the target and the Republican party looks dumb.
No sir, this is where you have this all wrong. First, Trump can be the target of all kinds of dumb things but that's not what this thread is about. My OP is a comment on how I think Peter Strzok held his ground yesterday from endless, frivolous attacks from the republicans, and I think it's important.

Quote:
Carry on, Mark
You know I will (and that's why you love me!)

Peace.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote