View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:34 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Im aware it was to get attention, no somebody asking who i have to blow is not how you land gigs. It will get attention from the average gfy poster but surely not anybody who is running a top level company.

That resume gives me zero information. I am sorry but I am giving you important feedback, you can dispute it as you please but I am confident I would have a better understanding of what we look for

One is asking why they can't find work, I see plenty of opportunities, I know most large owner/operators out there and I am telling you why. I am also telling you how this came across to me. You can either take the advice or take it with a grain of salt but to dispute it and suggest that her post was a good way to reach out and advertise herself, is a bit absurd

That resume gives me nothing. I am deeply involved in this industry and besides Media Revenue, have no idea who any of these companies are. Should I be the one to try to research what brands these parent companies own/run or should that be up to you?

Who is DEFT DESIGN MEDIA, who are clients they managed? If anybody is going to put any stock into a company that isn't in adult, you would atleast have to name some clients of theirs so they can research, otherwise it has zero weight.

Social Media Manager, what are some accounts you managed and some goals you achieved?

The last time you were in adult, was 2012? And the company you were working for was on a sharp decline and had issues paying people. Wheres the proof you have kept up to date on things. A lot has changed.

Was that the only adult company you worked for?