View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:56 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
You talk about working for tubes and programs. I see none of that showcased in your resume, nor the achievements or what you actually accomplished. You expect people to know every parent company , despite them not connecting them to adult for a reason, nothing on your resume states your work with tubes, you are condescending in this thread, list zero adult brands despite the resume actually being targeted at adult, one of the 3 major titles you have is social media manager and show zero info about the accounts you managed or the achievements you made.

And i get nothing but a condescending attitude for taking the time to bring this to light. Not surprising since i've seen this tone from you in years past on these forums. I think it's pretty well known you are rough around the edges

Good luck.