View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 03:09 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
And I dont believe mongercash to be a household name. Especially not by their parent company name. DateSlam just began getting traffic (after you left). The other sites are foreign girls so they arent involved in the american production scene. So it's best to give as much detail as you can , IMO

Asiansexdiary is probably the only site on the network with above the traffic that a single mid level solo girl site would have so I don't believe that's on the level that every large owner/operator would know about.

Also i noticed alot of their sites spiked in rank and traffic after you left, again, i have no clue and just pointing out what I would look at if i were ever considering hiring you. So it's good for you to know

Perhaps they buy traffic and just been feeding their sites all of a sudden, who knows. But then again, that would also show that this network buys traffic which would inflate their already low to mid level rank/traffic levels