View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 09:47 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
lol... the metaphor obviously doesn't work, because trump is just as much done as he was 2 years ago. The constant demonization-bash-brainwashing campaigns are non stop since then, and the media back then already told everyone 'wow look at this new "news", trump is really done now!"

It's laughable. And no, i don't support anyone, i am merely looking at facts. We've had the most corrupt, disgusting war mongering US presidents completely ruin the whole world for the last decades. Europe is in a migration crisis and has terror attacks because of the all destructive agenda executed under Bush and Obama, hand in hand with the EU. Where was the media then? Where was the outrage?

Trump, someone who still has to prove that he is just as bad as his predecessors, which he hasn't done yet IMO (for example reach out instead of war rhetoric to for example Russia), is somehow worse? So peace is worse than war?
We'll see what he'll do in the middle east but lets hope he eventually does what he has always said: Get the fuck out of there and ignore what his bosses (the oil and war business) tell him.

We'll see when he's done how the world looks when we're looking at wars, chaos, destruction and death. My prediction: It will be much, much, much less as now.
The economy is another story. Whoever would have been president now, i believe a huge crisis is inevitable due to the bandaid solution of the 2008 crisis. The 'better' economies that have grown in the last 3 years or so is a bubble and will pop.
You hate Americans & American culture but love Trump & Putin imagine that...

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote