View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:21 PM  
theS2O
Adult Design Since 2003

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyendingproductions View Post
Mike... what did I get for $1200?!?! I have no functional site. I would love for you to make this right tho... $1200 is a LOT of money.. I need Kora site built and not just 1 page of design. that is NOT $1200 worth of work. How can we resolve this? I reached out to you multiple time on Skype and I got no response.. so what can you do for me? you got the $1200 right? and we have nothing to make money with... this is not right. please make this right..

Paul, you're the one who's MIA. Your last email was on April 18 which I replied. Your last skype message before your message hours ago was 9 months ago. Then you started a thread with a different nick and accused me of scamming you and not responding at you instead of contacting me first. That's just class act man.

What I see here is you change your mind and abandoned the project that we just done for you a year ago. Obviously, since even the domain is now suspended already Contact Support And you want to scrape what we have done for that site and wants a full refund which is just not fair. We've done our part to that project. Waited for your feedbacks to go on. We never neglected it. You just disappears a lot of time.

Instead of starting a DRAMA thread which is really draining and a waste of time. You should have contacted me first so that we can work something out with the remaining balance that you still have. I already replied to your message. But I can't give you a full $1,200 worth of design project since we've done your personal site already and you just decided not to go on with it.

P.S. Please don't go missing again. Talk to me on skype. Heck, I even got a client who still got a credit from me from 8 or 9 years ago which he said he'll send the design details but till now I'm still waiting. lol Have a good day to you sir.

theS2O is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote