View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:32 PM  
TampaToker
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Dana understands that 90% of what comes out of Conor's mouth is bullshit. Khabib clearly didn't understand this. The cultural differences really showed here and Dana had no idea what kind of powder keg was being built up between the two. He knew there was potentially going to be issues because he said after it all that they had more police and security than they ever have in the past. I think he just didn't realize how personal Khabib was taking this.

In the end, it is all great fuel for the rematch.

BTW Mctapper is now my new favorite name for Conor
Wish i could take credit for Mctapper but seen that and it stuck with me lol. Yes the cultural differences showed big time. They take respect very seriously in MMA over seas. I am just happy that nobody got seriously hurt YET. People think this is just a UFC feud but this is far from over there will be more to this in the near future outside of the ring. Mctapper just called for the rematch.

Sucks to because i was a Mctapper fan guy has heart and skill. But the last 3 fights of his he has attacked his opponents family, looks and there religion. I am not cool with that. Same thing for the Diaz brothers 2 tough sobs's with mad skills but there antics turn me off for cheering for them.