View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 10:48 PM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
That is why I specified half of people who vote, not half the population.

Most Americans don't even care enough to even vote every year, much less to want to know the details of what Trump had for breakfast or every little detail of the lives and words of random members of government.

Think about that and then think about how much of the time you used to use your mind thinking about model photography ethics and stats analysis and sponsor optimization versus where your head is at now.

Think of how much American conversation and media has been hijacked by something most people won't willingly spend a few hours a year to impact.
A moot I have made for a very long time...

Of all the folks who are eligible to registrar to vote, less than 60 % do = 60%
Of that 60%, about half / 50% actually turn out to vote in the highest turn-out of presidential elections = 30%
It only takes a majority to win a race (a arguable point now) = less than 15% Decide who is in office !

Some wonder why they only cater to specific groups.... are you kidding ? Stop wondering !

They cater to the groups of high registration with lower education that they can excite with enough BS to actually turn out. At the same time, messaging the small biz folks to donate money. Just a FYI... small biz to them that they aim to help are employers who have more than 200 on their payroll. Not a small town proprietor with 20. But they make it sound like the later.

...What's in it for me ? Nothing if you are not registered, you can't hurt them !
They just try not to piss you off enough to registrar. Pretty easy as I see it.

If you do not demand better you will not receive it !
I have never won a lotto I never played.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote