View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 03:50 PM  
AzteK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I guess oil companies are gonna cry too.. Thats lots of future revenue going down the drain..
Tesla's are cool. With the model 3 they're really hit a nice price point being able to travel 200+ miles. Unfortunately, at the end of the year the $7500 rebate won't be available. They've also been able to shorten their production times so if you order now, you can get your car in jan or feb. I love the idea of being able to get new futures by just software updates. It's a super attractive car. One of the issues I see with charging them is that here in california we're on a tier usage program and if our usage goes over each tier, we get charge quite a bit more. I have a friend that works at tesla and he gets keep one at his house and their power bill has been upwards of $600 a month which is much much higher than gas....

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if some of these gas companies were investors in these projects....
AzteK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote