View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 07:31 AM  
keyla31
Seeking Employment

Industry Role:
Experienced Site Owner Now Looking for Employment

Hi there folks, I have operated a military form based on user generated content for years now, but due to new laws that effect me as a retired military member I need to discontinue operations of that site which is now under the watchful eye of the Senator who got backpage shut down. After the news hit last week that she wants my site investigated I decided after conversations with my lawyer Larry Walters who is amazing by the way, that it be best to turn off the site.

Sadly this leaves me in a pretty financially difficult position, which is why I am reaching out to my comrades in the industry here in the hopes I can put my skills to work for someone.

I have learned a great deal in the 10+ years running my own site. I also do mainstream work for small to medium sized businesses so I have a really good array of knowledge and experience.

About me: 23 years military now retired, 10+ years running adult & mainstream websites to include their SEO, social media and design. BA of Science Degree (Internet Marketing)

Please email me if you'd like to see my resume: [email protected]
keyla31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote